Why choose an Audiologist?
Audiologsts are university educated and highly trained experts in hearing healthcare. Specializing in hearing loss and balance disorders from birth through adults, an Audiologist can accurately evaluate a patient's condition and prescribe the solutions that specifically address that patient's needs. Every Audiologist:
- Has a professional degree in Audiology from an accredited university and has undergone extensive training in all aspects of hearing impairment causes and solutions.
- Thoroughly analyzes each patient's health history, including factors such as medications, diseases, physiology, genetics, and past exposure to noise to determine their impact on the patient's hearing.
- Provides highly effective treatment strategies that specifically address the patient's particular needs.
- Has the extensive education and training necessary to determine when a patient requires hearing aids.
- Has the uncompromised expertise to provide precise fitting of hearing instruments, as well as custom tuning and verification of the instruments' performance.
- Is independent of any large retail corporation and its bottom-line focus on profits over patient needs. The objective of every Audiologist is to provide each patient with complete, respectful care that expertly resolves hearing problems in the most effective manner possible.